Sunday 22 January 2012

right at HOME . . .

Feeling slightly fraudulent labelled as Helen Foot Design's UK Buyer I visited HOME and Top Drawer at London's Earls Court last week.  The quality of the exhibitors was exceptional so I'm going to share my top 5:

One. . .

Je Vous En Prie.  The owner and designer, Fabienne, was one of my interns when I worked at Wallace Sewell, so it's fantastic to see her doing so well.

Two . . .
Donna Wilson.  Her work is always fantastic and humorous.

Three . . .

Ary Trays.  Their collaborations with numerous different designers gave a fantastic array of designs in the collection.

Four . . .

Clare Nicolson. Beautiful prints.

Five . . .

Lisa Stickley.  More fantastic prints. 

This is the first trade show I have visited since I set up the business and I'm wondering 'could I do a stand next year?' . . . 

images from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment